Resource Links | Boston, MA
CAVEAT EMPTOR!(Latin phrase meaning “Let the Buyer Beware“)
- Always purchase (never waive) Personal Injury Protection/PIP benefits (pays up to $8,000 in medical bills, lost wages and other expenses)
- Purchase Medical Payments coverage (minimum $5,000 of extra coverage to pay medical bills)
- Purchase Uninsured Protection (minimum of $50,000 or more)
- Purchase Underinsured Protection (minimum $50,000 or more)
- Purchase substitute transportation (covers rental car expenses)
This opinion is intended solely for your information. It does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied upon without discussion of your specific situation with an insurance professional.